Lose 30 pounds in 30 days!
10 inches in 10 weeks!
Drop 3 pant sizes in 3 weeks!!
Sound familiar? I’m sure you’ve heard a version of this at some point. You may have even tried something like this, and you may have even succeeded in it. Then why do fitness professionals constantly mock these claims if they could work?
Well like I said, these things could work (depending what they are) but what do they all have in common? A relatively short time frame to do this. It’s great to lose weight, but if you don’t keep it off its all for none. Wouldn’t you rather lose 15 lbs in 4 months and keep it off rather than 20lbs in 1 and gain it back? These 10 tips will help you do that and paired with a good workout plan (not jogging on the treadmill 3 times a week for 10 minutes) will help you constantly lose weight and keep it off
There’s a catch. These tips are in order and are to be done one at a time. Why? you got to walk before you can run and you can’t juggle 4 balls if you can’t juggle 3. Once you are keeping true to the tip you can move on, and if you do, you’ll notice a difference. Also you have to be honest with yourself. Don’t say you’re not eating processed food if you’re eating out 4 times a week.
So here are the tips! Remember starting with a crawl and building up to a run
10 Tips to Lose Weight and Keep it Off
- Eliminate processed food, sweets, and obviously unhealthy food to a minimum of 20% of your weekly diet.
- Drink more water, aiming for 1 gallon or more a day.
- Eat 4-6 times a day including snacks and excluding foods in Tip 1.
- Add veggies to majority/all (or as much as possible) of meals.
- Majority/all meals a solid balance of protein, carbs, and fats.
- Good sources of carbs, proteins, fats.
- Tune-in the exact levels of carbs, proteins, and fats at the correct time of day.
- Add in any supplements if needed and “excess foods” at correct levels and correct times.
- Top quality food like grass-fed beef, supplements, and water.
- Eating 95-100% top quality food, supplements, and water at perfect timing. Custom levels of protein, carbs, and fats to fit your exact nutrition profile and eliminating “cheat foods” to an absolute minimum. When you do “cheat” or eat out making the best choice possible.
Now some tips may be easier than others, and you may start higher up but always remember to go back and make sure you are covering the bases. If your eating better food during the day but not drinking enough water, you have to step back.
Also remember it is a journey not a destination. Always try to progress, and if you aren’t perfect thats ok no one is no matter what they say they did.